Monthly Archives: November 2008

v0.3 Release – Understanding djc’s Graph View

I’m starting work on a graph view for the pushlog. Frankly, I didn’t know where to begin since I have never really done anything like this before, then again I could say the same thing about the whole project. After … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.3 Release – Fix for my Patch for bug 445560

In a previous blog post I detailed problems with my previous patch for bug 445560. There were 2 problems that ted identified which need to be fixed: Should use ids instead of dates Should store unique identifiers in the class … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.3 Release – Problem with my Patch for bug 445560

I had a discussion with ted today relating to my patch for bug 445560 for the pushlog. There seems to be a slight problem with it. When there are 2 merges on one page, if one clicks the second expand … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Looking Forward to v0.3 Release

The end of the semester is approaching fast and so the due of my¬† v0.3 release. I’ve had a talk with jorendorff about what I should do for my next release. We discussed working on the ability to filter by … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.2 Complete

“Takes a deep breath” Well, I’ve finally completed my v0.2 release. I have to say that it has been tough and grueling. Throughout this period I have struggled to get things done countless times. I’ve hit the proverbial brick wall … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.2 Release – Getting the Correct Chronological Order for bug 459727

Throughout my entire time working on a v0.2 release I haven’t been able to get the correct choronological order (it should be reverse chronological order) for the new entries that load OnScroll. This is an essential part of the pushlog … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.2 Release Getting Merge Changesets to Display Properly for bug 459727

I’ve been working hard to make merge changesets display properly OnScrollDown for bug 459727. They weren’t appearing at all before since I didn’t implement any code for them. I started to work on doing so but I ran into a … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.2 Release – Concerning the Chronological Order for bug 459727

Currently the pushlog loads entries in reverse chronological order (the latest entries are shown on top instead of on the bottom). I want to maintain this functionality for the new entries that are loaded OnScroll. For my current implementation this … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.2 Release – On Initial PageLoad show 20 entries instead of 10 for bug 459727

Currently if you have a look at the pushlog on the initial PageLoad only 10 entries are shown. I’ve decided that I want the pushlog to initially show 20 entries instead of 10. There are 2 reasons for this, let … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

v0.2 Release – Showing the Correct Author Name for bug 459727

My v0.2 for the pushlog is coming along at a steady pace. There are still some problems but hopefully I will have them solved soon. Right now, the following is how new entries look like OnScrollDown: http://sidkalra.com/files/mercurial/improvedPushlog2.png Now have a … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment