Tag Archives: JavaScript

v0.4 Release – Linkifying all Bug Strings

This post is again concerning my fixes for bug 459727. One of my goals for this release is to fix the bug link functionality. I’ve made some progress on that front in terms of creating correct bug links for the … Continue reading

Posted in DPS911, Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , | 1 Comment

v0.4 Release – Better regexps for Creating bugLinks

This is concerning bug 459727. As one of my goals for this release I wanted to create better regexps in order to match all possible bugLink patterns i.e. bug 123455, b=134566, 345777 or BUG 293455 To do this I came … Continue reading

Posted in DPS911, Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , | 3 Comments

v0.4 Release – Optimizing Client Side Code

This is concerning bug 459727. As one of my goals for this release I’m trying to maintain/add functionality but reduce the amount of code. I started off by perusing the code in renderMorePushLogResults() found in the hg_templates/pushlog.tmpl file (see below). … Continue reading

Posted in DPS911, Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment

v0.4 Release Goals

The 0.4 release deadline is approaching fast (next week) and I thought it would be beneficial to come up with a list of goals that I will be attempting to complete. I will be applying further fixes to bug 445560. … Continue reading

Posted in DPS911, Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

v0.3 Release Complete!

My v0.3 release has finally come to an end along with the course. Throughout this release I have put out a total of 7 patches spread over 3 bugs and wrote 13 blog posts (not including this one). I have … Continue reading

Posted in Fitness Journal, Mercurial Project | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

v0.3 Release – Improved bug link for bug 459727

The pushlog has a buglink feature that changes a string that contains reference to a bug number into a link to that bug on BugZilla. This is done on the server side by hgpoller/buglink.py file. However, when loading more entries … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

v0.3 Release – Further Problems with Loading More Items, bug 459727

I put up a couple of patches today to fix problems with an earlier patch I had submitted for bug 459727. It seems that my fix for the problem of the initial results not loading enough entries to fill up … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

v0.3 Release – Fixing the Problems with my Patch for bug 459727

I’ve been busy trying to fix problems that had arised regarding the patch I submitted for bug 459727. All that is being done right now is fixing various small problems but the overall functionality remains the same. So the following … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.3 Release – Problems with my Patch for bug 459727

Lately there has been some activity on bug 459727 concerning the patch I had submitted to implement an OnScroll feature for the pushlog. View comments 8 and 9 to see the problems that jorendorff as identified. So far there hasn’t … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

v0.3 Release – 1st Iteration of the Graph View

I’ve been working hard trying to get the graph view working for the¬†gitweb_mozilla template. Earlier, I documented the problems I was having. That is all resolved now and I’m moving on to bigger and better things. So my goal was … Continue reading

Posted in Mercurial Project, Open Source | Tagged , , , , , , | 1 Comment